LATEST NEWS HOT OFF THE PRESS :
1) NEW VIDEO LINK, CLICK ABOVE: Audiophile Society Zoom. Feb 6 2022. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RECORDS.
2) POSITIVE FEEDBACK.COM: Kirmuss Audio Advances Record Restoration and Introduces the Adrenaline Speaker Cable
10-07-2021 | By Robert H. Levi | Issue 117
REGARDING THE KIRMUSS AUDIO KA-RC-1 RECORD RESTORATION SYSTEM: I should tell you of my restoration of an important LP: the Heifetz Sibelius Violin Concerto, RCA LSC 2435 Shaded Dog Original S1/S1, that I have owned for half a century. It is very clean looking, but noisy and somewhat compressed sonically, lacking violin sweetness and orchestral blood and guts. AFTER KIRMUSS PROCESS: The results? Extraordinary! Loudness increased by about 3dBs! Surface noise and distortion disappeared. The violin sound was covered in honey. The orchestra was now wall to wall and revealed immense depth and height. The LP was more like a test pressing or a very fine reissue, but sweeter and warmer than the current crop of RCA reissues. Now I had a treasure I will enjoy for years to come. Only 1500 more to restore. Charles, you are the man!
NEW LIST PRICE: $1,075.00 US MODEL
3) AND ABOUT THE ADRENALINE CABLES: Compared to my reference speaker cables—which is quite unfair as the Adrenalines cost less than my reference cable's sales tax—I am delighted to report the Adrenalines were much more than very good. The mid-range was alive and realistic with solid imaging. The definition was excellent, and never strident or crisp. The pacing and drive were very good and the soundstage was wide and tall. Image size was spot on and very well focused. Crescendos were well defined and only slightly congested.
The high-band was somewhat rolled off above about 10khz, but still was nicely airy and sweet. The treble region was less defined with bells and such a bit dull but nicely present. Ambiance retrieval was very good and vocal highs were quite natural and well defined. I found digital media very smooth and a touch creamy, unusual but delightful. LPs were very good and naturally dynamic. The depth perspective was good with dark and quiet backgrounds.
The low band was smooth and detailed though rolled off somewhat below 100hz. The bass impact was well layered and natural sounding. Overall, the sonics were less exciting than I am used to, but certainly satisfactory. A higher-powered solid-state amplifier should yield a bigger and more potent bass sound.
As is, the Adrenalines are a more than worthy effort and a terrific audiophile bargain. If this is your price range, then you should definitely give the Adrenalines a try.
4) IN V2. STEREOTIMES TOP 20 ACCESSORIES TO OWN IN 2020: KirmussAudio Adrenaline Cables: "The Adrenaline speaker cable (12') completely outperformed my reference speaker cables in both my systems. I have also talked to four other listeners who put them into their systems and were shocked at how they brought their systems' performance to a much higher level. We all had speaker cables that cost anywhere from $2K to $7K more than the Kirmuss Audio’s Adrenaline. " Terry London.
(LIST PRICE $890 USD.)
LATEST TECHNICAL DETAILS:
ONLY THE PATENTED AND PATENTS PENDING KIRMUSS KA-RC-1 NOT ONLY CAN IT CLEAN RECORDS BUT CAN RESTORE THE BREATH OF MUSIC AS INTENDED BY THE STAMPER, REMOVING THE RECORD'S RELEASE AGENT THAT HOLDS THE WELDED DUST CAUSING THOSE UNWANTED POPS HEARD IN NEW RECORDS. (THE SHURE BROTHERS CALLED THIS A PRESSING OIL WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THE V15 CARTRIDGE AND SAW THEIR NEW NEEDLE PICK UP MATERIALS OUT OF THE GROOVE. ALL FORGOTTEN UNTIL THE ARRIVAL OF KIRMUSS PROCESS.)
IN A NUTSHELL:
1) THE KA-RC-1 SUSPENDS RECORDS WITH PROPER SPACING OF NO LESS THAN 1.78 INCHES BETWEEN EACH RECORD TO ENSURE ALL RECORDED MATERIAL IN THE GROOVES IS TOUCHED BY CAVITATION AS ATTRACTED BY THE KIRMUSS RECORD IONIZATION PROCESS. ONLY BY REPEATEDLY CHANGING THE CHARGE OF THE RECORD TEMPORARILY TO BE OPPOSITE TO THAT OF WATER BY IONIZATION, CAN ONE REMOVE PRIOR FILMS LEFT OVER BY OTHER PRIOR CLEANING PROCESSES, THEN FINALLY REMOVING THE RELEASE AGENT.
THUS: A 1.3 TO 4 DB GAIN OVER FLOOR IS REALIZED BY THE KIRMUSS PROCESS. SOUNDSTAGE, IMAGERY, TIMBRE, ALL REVEALED.
2) PEOPLE USING SKEWERS AND SOAPS WITH MUTLIPLE RECORDS HELD IN AN ULTRASONIC BATH FURTHER SEE THE SONIC WAVES CANCELLED BY HIGH SWR AND REFLECTIONS CANCELLING THE EFFECTS OF SONIC CAVITATION, THE RECORDS ARE TOO CLOSE. >>>YOU CAN TEST THIS BY MAKING AN ALUMINIUM FOIL RECORD, SEE HOW, VISIT THE AUDIOPHILE SOCIETY OF NJ ZOOM REFERRED TO ABOVE OR ON FACEBOOK. OR VISIT US AT ANY OF THE MASTERCLASS THEATRE TRAINING SESSIONS THAT WE OFFER AT THE VARIOUS GLOBAL TRADE SHOWS.
3) MOST ULTRASONICS ADVERSTISED AS SUCH ARE NOT ULTRASONICS AND DO NOT USE CAVITATION, RATHER ARE ULTRASONIC BUBBLERS! BEWARE!
THE ALUMINUM FOIL TEST THAT ANYONE CAN PERFORM SEES NO DIMPLING OF THE ALUMINUM FOIL BY BTHESE SONICS.
4) SOME SONIC MANUFACTURERS ARE SELLING A GLASS AND JEWELRY CLEANER SUPPLIED IN A BLUE BOTTLE THAT IS POURED INTO AN ULTRASONIC MACHINE'S TANK. IN FACT IT IS A COMMERCIAL GLASS CLEANER WITH ETHER AS IT'S MAIN CHEMICAL, NOT PVC FRIENDLY. A SHINY RECORD IS NOT A RESTORED RECORD. THIS METHOD FURTHER COATS THE RECORD. THESE SOAPS IN THIS AND OTHER PROCESSES SUCH AS VACCUM ARE REPELLED BY THE RECORD, AS THEY HAVE THE SAME CHARGE. THE KIRMUSS PROCESS CHANGES THE CHARGE OF THE RECORD USING ITS IONIZING SPRAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ITS ULTRASONIC ACTION ATTRACTING THE WAVE TO THE RECORD AND SAFELY INTO THE RECORD'S GROOVE.
5) THE LINK TO THE AUDIOPHILE SOCIETY'S ZOOM OF FEBRUARY 6 2022 TELLS ALL WITH SIMPLE TESTS THAST ANYONE CAN PERFORM.