Seeing, Hearing, Is Believing. The Images Validate Our Process.
- Our total process: designed by engineers and consulting chemists over 3 years, we are pvc safe and record groove friendly using only water soluble surfactants. Other sonics only clean surfaces as PVC repells water. Our process ionizes the record.
- This is not a home-made, DIY product. Scientific analysis proves our process.
- Our system meets electrical and safety standards. (ETL Certified to meet CSA, UL, PS, CE)
- Safe for shellacked or lacquered records, restores, not just “surface—cleans”. (2 minute cycle)
- Strips out the record release agents from 30-40 years ago as well as those found on new records (where the clicks and pops lie)
- Strips out remaining contaminants from prior cleaning methods including those left by air drying by other ultrasonic machines and vacuum drying.
- Strips out chemical coatings (preservatives) which affect sound from prior cleaning and preservation products sold that coat the record.
- Now: as the needle and its dyne makes proper contact with the record’s grooves after restoration, this provides 1.3 to 5 db increase in signal depending on the record and its provenance.
- CLEANS IN 2 MINUTES 4 RECORDS AT A TIME: RESTORES IN 20 TO 25 MINUTES!
What is included with the System?
- Record Assembly.
- Ultrasonic Bath Assembly. AC Power Mains Lead.
- Combination Carbon Fiber Brush/Parastatic Felt Brush
- Ionizing Surfactant serving also as an Anti-fungal/Anti-Static Spray.
- Goat Hair Brush to apply the surfactant onto the record.
- Stylus Cleaning Kit
- Optician’s Microfiber Cloth
- 5” Felt Mat
- Rabbit Microfiber Cloth for workstation space and drying out the rinsed goat hair brush between surfactant applications.
- User Manual.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Not Supplied but required with the system per washing session: 6 Litres of Distilled water, 40 ml (1.4 ounces) of Isopropyl Alcohol 70%